Specially recommended for the transport of liquid or semi-liquid fluids, especially in the food and pharmaceutical industries, at high temperatures and under high pressure. VENAIR Technosil’s platinum cured silicone hoses (peroxide free) are recommended for any process within the food and pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The platinum catalyst process guarantee a superior level of hygiene compared to peroxide cured silicone. This elastomer is fully non-toxic, stable, odorless, non-stick, hydrophobic, and steam sterilizable with all common CIP cycles. We recommend our hoses for high-grade aseptic quality requirements, since they can be connected using 316L stainless steel connection fittings equipped with the SZR (no retention zone) system . This allows the connection area between the hose and the metal connection to be completely free of any areas of possible contamination, thus facilitating CIP (cleaning in place).
Platinum Cured Double Braided Silicone Hose
- Due to its special construction, this product is specially recommended for applications where a high pressure resistance and a small bending radius is required.
- Tough white outer cover is highly abrasion resistant.
- For high-grade aseptic quality requirements, since they can be connected using 316L stainless steel connection fittings equipped with the SZR system.
- High Quality SZR* (no retention zone system) System & 3A certified hose assemblies.
- Specified for use in straight sections equipped with metal fittings terminals, where flexibility is not required.
- It can work in some vacuum applications.
Fabric reinforcement: Polyester fabric reinforcement. It is possible to produce a more reinforced version named VENA SIL 640 MF,
manufactured with a special high tenacity polyester fabric for higher pressure.
Stainless steel inside: No
Inner appearance: Translucent and smooth.
Outer appearance: Abrasion resistant white cover, smooth.
Length of manufacture: The standard length of manufacture is 4m (13’).
Upon request, 6m length hoses (19’ 8”) can be manufactured.
Temperature scale: -60º C / +180º C (-76º F / +356º F).
Specially recommended for the transport of liquid and semi-liquid fluids in the food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Due to its special construction, this product is specially recommended for applications where a high Pressure resistance and a small bending radius is required.
It can work in some vacuum applications. Please consult PharmAseptic.
– 3-A® Sanitary Standards 18-03 for rubber and rubber like materials
– 3-A® Sanitary Standards 62-02 for hose assemblies
– FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 “Rubber articles intended for repeated use”
– Class VI Test – USP (70⁰C) Biological Reactivity Tests, In Vivo