VENAIR Technosil’s platinum cured silicone hoses (peroxide free) are recommended for any process within the food and pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The platinum catalyst process guarantee a superior level of hygiene compared to peroxide cured silicone. This elastomer is fully non-toxic, stable, odorless, non-stick, hydrophobic, and steam sterilizable with all common CIP cycles. We recommend our hoses for high-grade aseptic quality requirements, since they can be connected using 316L stainless steel connection fittings equipped with the SZR (no retention zone) system . This allows the connection area between the hose and the metal connection to be completely free of any areas of possible contamination, thus facilitating CIP (cleaning in place). Moreover, many of our crimped hoses can be certified and marked according to the 3A Sanitary Standard 62-02 for hose assemblies and complete trace-ability.
VENA SIL 650V
Wire Reinforced Platinum Cured Silicone Hose
- The Venair 650V hose has a broad application field due to the balance between strength and flexibility, with a small bending radius.
- The 650V hose is ideal for use in proportioning and loading tanks in any length.
- These hoses compensate vibrations and level differences. Suitable for pressure or vacuum.
- High Quality SZR* (no retention zone system) System & 3A certified hose assemblies.
- Specified for high-grade aseptic quality requirements, since they can be connected using 316L stainless steel connection fittings equipped with the SZR system .
- Many of our crimped hoses can be certified and marked according to the 3A Sanitary Standard 62-02 for hose assemblies and complete trace-ability.
Fabric reinforcement: Polyester fabric reinforcements.
Stainless steel inside: Stainless steel wire spring encased inside the
Inner appearance: Translucent and smooth.
Outer appearance: Translucent, white or colored, and smooth.
Length of manufacture: The standard length of manufacture is 4m
(13’). Upon request, 6m length hoses (19’ 8”) can be manufactured.
Temperature scale: -60º C / +180º C (-76º F / +356º F).
Food-grade silicone elastomer hoses for conveying liquid or semi liquid products by suction or pumping in the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
All our silicone hoses are platinum cured in accordance with US FDA (Foods and Drugs Administration) Standard 21 CFR 177.2600, the German BfR Standard part XV and the USP Class VI standard. THE VENAIR PRODUCTS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED FOR ANY APPLICATION FOR WHICH IT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY CERTIFIED. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the suitability and safety of the VENAIR products for all intended uses.