VENAIR’s Vena® Butylfood hose is ideal for the transport of liquid or semi-solid food products. This unique transfer hose performs as intended even at high temperatures. The Butylfood hose is ideal for most liquid food products ranging from raw milk and ice cream to beer and liquors.
The hose is very flexible and has a small bend radius. These hoses are capable of transporting liquid or semi-liquid food stuff at high temperatures by impulsion or suction. The hose resists pressure and vacuum.
This unique product is manufactured with inner Butyl food grade liner and rugged EPDM cover. This hose is manufactured with two textile reinforcements inside the wall of the tube. The design includes a double steel spring wire and copper braiding.
– Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
– White color and smooth inner appearance, purple colored and smooth outer cover. Special colors available with minimum order.
– Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0.8 mm (or 0.5 m
– Operational temperature range from -20°C (4 reach up to +120°C (248 F).
– Available at a maximum length of 40m ( 131.23 ft)
– The vacuum resistance for this hose is 0.9 Bar (13.0.563 (2 ½ inch)and 0.8 Bar (11.6 psi)from 63 (2 ½ inch) to 102mm (4 inch)