Venair® molded silicone connections are well-suited for critical applications in high purity industries.
These molded silicone connections are manufactured with the same raw material that this used to manufacture our high purity hoses and tubing.
Reduce installation time (no gaskets), improve cleanliness (no retention zone) and retain the benefits of the platinum cured silicone.
Venair® molded silicone connections are available in mini and standard Tri-Clamp fitting styles and are supplied with male gaskets molded directly to the face of the clamps. Protective backup cups
(thermoplastic or stainless steel) provide a stable clamping surface and safeguard the clamps during installation and use.
By request, molded assemblies can meet all the certifications set out in the Validation Package
• Pharmaceutical grade platinum-cured silicone.
• Completely smooth transition from the tubing or the hose through the clamp.
• Constant diameter. No internal reductions.
• Autoclavable and sterilizable CIP and SIP.
• Meets USP Class VI, FDA and BfR standards*.
• Easy installation. Reduces assembly time.
• Temperature resistance: -60ºC to 180ºC.
• No product contact with metallic materials.
• Molded clamps can be supplied on any Venair silicone tubing or hose construction.